Monday, August 20, 2007

My Childhood

I was born in a villege .when I was a little one I already learned to do something by myself .i did a lot of housework after I finished school. I really enjoyed my childhood because my parents were usually out of home taking care of their businese. That gave me a lot of time to play with my friends. I learned to take care of myself too. But my study became a big problem. I often lost control of myself and indulged in playing and having fun. Then I started to lag behind others. Even if I wanted to study hard but I could not catch up with others..During the weekend, I cooked a lot of food for my familly and did shopping and then I could keep some change for my pocket money. I liked the life in the village. I had more freedom there. I learned to fish and enjoyed fishing. It is the other thing i feel proud of myself about. I miss my childhood.

3 Comments:

At August 23, 2007 at 2:35 PM , Blogger Wooram Lee said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At August 23, 2007 at 2:36 PM , Blogger Wooram Lee said...

Everybody reminisces about the good old days.
Unfortunate thing is that we are getting older.
ㅜ.ㅜ

 
At August 27, 2007 at 5:29 AM , Blogger Ke Xu said...

Wooram is right. Everyone has a childhood to remember, no matter it is a happy one or sad one. I like your story, Amy, especially the way you tell your story, natural, smooth and it is your own voice.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home